A Family Affair presents Sunshine Daydream and St. Louis area Grass & Country rock band, Clusterpluck at a beautiful winery destination venue outside Springfield, IL. This is a ticketed show with pro sound, stage and lighting production. Danenberger Vineyards will be supplying all the wine, gourmet dinner service, draft beer and cocktails.
Sunshine Daydream 9PM-11PM
•$15 advance, $20 Day of Show
•The indoor venue at Danenbergers is very large with 2 levels and multiple rooms.
•minors allowed but must be with adult and supervised
Shuttle Service from Rt. 66 Hotel in Springfield
• Shuttle departs Rt. 66 Hotel for Danenberger Vineyards at 6pm
• Shuttle package available for purchase online at event ticketing website.
• Address for Route 66 Hotel – 625 E St Joseph St, Springfield, IL 62703
• Free beverages and poster included with shuttle package
• Shuttle returns to Danenberger immiediately following Sunshine Daydream’s set (approx. 11pm)
• Shuttle Service is optional
Post-Party at Rt. 66 Hotel in Springfield – 12am-3am
• Live music by The Trashgrass Troubadours feat. members of the Rumpke Mountain Boys
• $10 Admission
• Admission included with the purchase of shuttle package.
Hotel Room Block
• Discounted rooms can be booked at the Route 66 Hotel and Conference Center
• Call for reservation and mention discount code “A Family Affair”
• Hotel phone # 217-529-6626
• Hotel website – https://www.rt66hotel.com/ (you must book via phone for discount)
PLEASE DO NOT BRING FOOD, DRINKS or COOLERS. (Please support the venue and purchase from Danenberger only)
Sunshine Daydream Bio:
Sunshine Daydream specializes in performing Grateful Dead and Jerry Garcia Band music in a refreshing high energy, up-tempo style. They have played through at least 150 songs in the Grateful Dead repertoire over the years. You never know what you are going to hear and the sets are designed to please the Dead heads and casual listener. The songs are performed as they are intended: high energy, hard hitting and always danceable. Expect psychedelic and innovative jams as the band navigates the Grateful Dead repertoire. The band is based in Springfield, IL and has gratefully enjoyed the support from the greater Illinois community and beyond.
Americana’s wild child, ClusterPluck, mixes bluegrass, folk, rock, jam, and country into a hearty sonic stew. Throwing tradition aside, they utilize Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Bass, Dobro, Mandolin, Banjo, Drums and four part vocal harmony. This four piece band from Southern Illinois (close to St. Louis, MO) produces an up-beat, electric, grassy energy with some country jam for listeners of all ages to enjoy.