Our patron’s safety is the #1 priority.
Read through the precautions and the steps we have taken for you to enjoy Danenberger Family Vineyard in a manner that is responsible, safe, and in accordance with the State of Illinois and CDC guidelines. We hope to see everyone.
- 3 patios and expanded lawn space for parties of 6 or less. Please do not move any tables, as they are set up to follow CDC guidelines.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times. This includes when waiting to be seated, when using the restroom, and when walking to and from the seating area.
- Staff will be wearing masks while serving you. We ask that guests wear a mask while moving throughout the outdoor space as well as in the Tasting Rooms, kitchen and when using restrooms.
Outdoor stage with Live Music.
- Kitchen will be open with smaller menu to quickly get transportable food to patrons.
Wine and beer sales by the bottle at both tasting bars.
- To order wine, beer, food or use the bathrooms , you are allowed to come into the tasting rooms and back entrance of the wineRocks area. The capacity limit for people inside our Tasting Room is 5 couples. Spaces are marked at the bar and on the floor for ordering and waiting.
- For the green space: blankets, lawn chairs, pop up tents – be creative, just keep your party 6 feet apart from others.
- We will be following appropriate guidelines for Covid, we ask you to do the same.
- Hand sanitizer is available for staff and guests.
- All seating areas inside are closed at this time.